The TADS Awards is the world’s first annual international awards for the tokenized assets and digital securities sector. Currently in its 2nd year, the event celebrates the industry by recognizing significant contributions and distinguished achievements worldwide. The TADS Awards aims to nurture the growth of the space by jointly establishing best practices and setting measuring standards for high-quality tokenized assets and digitized securities with other industry leaders on the global market.
According to the
Recipients of an Eco-System Excellence Award stand out in five areas: ingenuity, impact, practicality, compliance and cost-efficiency.
- Ingenuity: The idea or solution in relation to the project is inventive, smart and easily adapts to being a practical application for users.
- Impact: The innovation has a material and sustained impact on the project as measured by directly or indirectly improving the competitive advantage of the underlying TADS and/or ability to improve the work process of the issuers.
- Practicality: The solution offers a practical way to effectively deal with some of the key challenges faced by issuers. The ability to deliver key value propositions and results are vital.
- Compliance: The solution demonstrates the ability to enhance compliance with local and international regulations in addition to specific client mandates.
- Cost Efficiency: The cost efficiency of the solution, taking into account its scalability, sustainability and long-term profitability.
VUELE™ (www.vuele.io), CurrencyWorks’ NFT platform for feature films, was also selected as the inaugural recipient of the Best of Class TADS – Rising Stars Award. The award recognizes the platform’s innovation, economic viability, risk management, corporate governance and compliance.
In September, VUELE™ successfully sold the first 11 NFTs of ZERO CONTACT, starring Academy Award®-winner
“We are incredibly honored to receive these awards.
“Both awards celebrate CurrencyWorks’ innovation and skill within the blockchain space. We are extremely proud of the revolutionary NFTs created on VUELE and Motoclub. Sales on both platforms have topped
Members of the TADS Awards Committee are carefully selected to ensure the process is fair and objective. Each member is bound by a strict confidentiality agreement. They are required to declare any conflict of interest in relation to applications over which they deliberate and to stand aside where there is a conflict.
For more information on
VUELE™ [pronounced View-lee] is the first direct-to-consumer, full-length feature film viewing and distribution platform delivering feature films and digital collectible entertainment content as NFTs. Users will be able to become owners of exclusive, limited edition film, and collector NFT content which they can watch, collect, sell, and trade on the vuele.io platform.
VUELE™ provides movie fans and collectors alike with the ultimate consumer-focused digital collection and viewing platform. Visit: www.vuele.io.
The VUELE™ (vuele.io) platform is a joint venture between
Motoclub is a digital collectible space for automotive enthusiasts and fans of automotive memorabilia.
Motoclub partners with some of the biggest names in motorsport, classic and contemporary vehicles, to bring collectors some of the most unique and exclusive digital collectibles available today.
All Motoclub collectible NFTs are minted, sold, and traded through its own specially created platform for buyers to enjoy through their own Motoclub digital wallets.
The Motoclub platform is supported and managed by blockchain pioneers
For more information, go to http://www.motoclub.io.
2021 GlobeNewswire, Inc., source